Schedule a free coaching consultation session with me today.
I’ve had big dreams as long as I can remember. Success. Money. Leadership. Flexibility. Those were some of my biggest goals and aspirations.
I also suffered from perfectionism. The fear of failure. Unwillingness to be vulnerable because I was afraid of what other people might think if I put myself and my ideas out there.
I self-sabotaged before I even started something because I’d tell myself
- “I don’t have enough experience.”
- “I don’t have the right credentials.”
- “I don’t know enough.”
- “It doesn’t come naturally to me.”
Unmotivated. Lazy. Insecure. Indecisive. Unsure. Those were the feelings I had about myself. But really, I was STUCK.
Stuck in a cycle:
- Come up with a new, great idea that will make me “successful.” Get really excited.
- Do lots of intense research on the topic – what to do, how to do it, and maybe even start working on it by taking a class, beginning to make a website, etc.
- Decide I’m not good enough, there are already enough people out there doing the same thing, I’ll never be able to compare or compete with others, I don’t have any experience, and I can’t do it.
- Scratch all the work I’d already done. Move on to think of my next new idea. Repeat steps 1-4.
I knew I wasn’t content with where I was. There was more for myself that I wanted. I wanted to have more control in my life. But I just couldn’t get there.
Then I became a mom.
And I needed those things. I needed flexibility. I loved being a mom AND I needed to be more. Not just for myself, but because doing other meaningful things that fulfilled me made me a better mom.
And I wanted my daughter to see that women can be passionate, driven, successful, good with money, and good at making money.
I’m living that life, the one I created for myself, and I want to help you get there, too. Because you CAN get there. You deserve it.
- Maybe you want to make more money, but don’t know how.
- Maybe you’ve got big goals but can never seem to take action to get there.
- Maybe you want to do something you’re passionate about, but you don’t even know what your “passion” is or how to find it.
I’ve been there. I know what it’s like. And I know what it’s like trying to do all those things with a little one.
Let’s talk about how we can work together to move you forward.