Maybe you're experiencing a rough patch. Maybe you've felt stuck, unmotivated, anxious, scattered, tired, stretched thin, or numb as long as you can remember.
It's possible to make the changes you want to see in your life. You need practical and attainable goals, skills, and support along the way.
As an experienced therapist, I can support you through every step.
The Counseling Process
Here's a little information about what the counseling process with me looks like.
• A brief consultation call (or email exchange, if you'd prefer) to make sure we would be a good fit to work together
• An initial intake session where I gather detailed background information to best help me support you going forward.
• Together we will create an individualized plan outlining your priorities, goals, any potential barriers, and action steps
• Regular (typically weekly) counseling sessions to build skills, process emotions, and make progress toward your goals
• When you achieve your goals, we will re-evaluate whether you would like to come up with new goals or if you feel the confidence to conclude therapy and keep moving forward when our work together is over. If so, we will review and celebrate your progress, and I will ensure that you are as prepared as possible to go forth and live the life you want!
• You can ALWAYS schedule a time to come back just for a check-in as needed, or for further continuing work.